Sunday, Nov 29, 2009 4:00 AM
BURLINGTON, Mass., USA - Z Corporation will showcase new, advanced 3D printing and 3D scanning technologies this week at EuroMold 2009, the world fair for moldmaking, tooling, design and application development. The new technologies, including the world's fastest, most affordable 3D printers and unique handheld 3D laser scanners, provide dramatic improvements in the speed, ease and quality of product design. EuroMold takes place Wednesday, Dec. 2, through Saturday, Dec. 5, in Frankfurt, Germany.
In Hall 11.0, Stand B112, Z Corporation will spotlight:
- Its newest 3D printer, the ZPrinter® 350, the first automated, monochrome 3D printer and Z Corporation's most affordable automated 3D printer to date.
- The new ZScanner® 600, the world's most affordable portable 3D laser scanner.
- Models ZPrinted with the new zp®150 build material, which offers brighter whites, improved color and resolution, increased part strength, and a new option to cure multicolor models with a spritz of water.
- The ZPrinter 650, a top-of-the-line, high-performance 3D printer for demanding application environments, delivering the industry's biggest models, highest-quality color and finest resolution.
- The ZScanner 700 CX, the world's first handheld laser scanner that can capture surface information in full 24-bit color, rendering the complete picture of an object, not just the geometry.
Z Corporation senior executives will be on hand to learn about attendees' product development priorities and discuss powerful solutions. Z Corporation will offer product information in both German and English.
About Z Corporation
Z Corporation makes products that enable users to capture, edit and print 3D data with unprecedented speed, ease, versatility and affordability. These products include the world's fastest high-definition 3D printers — machines that produce physical 3D models from digital data in multiple colors - and uniquely portable 3D scanners - handheld machines that digitize 3D surfaces in real time. Z Corp. technology is enabling a wide range of applications in manufacturing, architecture, civil engineering, reverse engineering, geographic information systems (GIS), medicine and entertainment.
# # #